Position Title: Data Architect
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Description of the assignment
- As an architect in the Data domain, your responsibility is to work closely with development organisations to map out and design our overall data strategy and ensure that our business needs are fulfilled from a data point of view.
- The work mainly involves working with various subsystems to enable determine what kind of data that is needed and how it fits into the overall strategy.
- You will also provide decision material for the product departments and help create requirements for the suppliers of the subsystems.
Other type of activities include:
- Be part of developing and defining the Data strategy.
- Analysing the data need and requirements for new services and solutions.
- Define architecture and services over vehicle, cloud, mobile and third party suppliers.
- Plan management and use of data services throughout the life cycle.
- Define support systems and integrations, as well as requirements for infrastructure.
- Define solution based on existing solutions also considering cost and timing feasibility.
- You will be part of an architect team that comprises of architects from different fields such as Digital
- Services, On-board, Infrastructure and Integration.
- Our Client is looking for you with a yes-we-can team mind-set and an outgoing personality with the ability to guide and inspire others.
Qualifications and skills required for the role
- Very good experience in developing database solutions for data warehouses and data lakes.
- Very good experience in mapping out data models and data flow charts.
- Good understanding of predictive modelling, ML, data mining, and data visualisation techniques.
- Knowledge of systems development, including system development life cycle, project management approaches and requirements, design and testing techniques.
- Experience with cloud computing platforms specifically in Azure and/or AWS.
- Experience with data security and privacy standards, such as GDPR, HIPAA, or PCI DSS3.
- Ability to translate business requirements into data solutions.
- Yes-we-can team mind-set
- Driven and determined to succeed
- Clear communicator and good ability to explain complex topics in a simple way
- Prestige-less and humble