RFQ No: RFQ - 9730012478
Position Title: Unity Developer
Duration: 6 Month Contract
Location: Gothenburg Sweden
Qualifications and skills required for the role
* Extensive experience in Unity development.
* Strong proficiency in C# programming.
* Proven track record of delivering visually appealing and interactive projects.
* Prior experience in the automotive or related industry is a plus.
* Ability to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple tasks effectively.
* Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
* A creative and artistic eye for design.
Nice to Have Criteria:
The selected Unity Developer will be responsible for
* Collaborating with cross-functional teams to develop interactive experiences.
* Writing clean, efficient, and maintainable code in C#.
* Implementing visually stunning designs and 3D/2D assets.
* Debugging, optimizing, and enhancing existing Unity applications.
* Meeting project milestones and deadlines
Strong drive, communicative with good presentation skills, independent and confident as well
as a good team player.
Creative and innovative but structured, methodical and analytical with
good planning skills.
Flexible and able to work under constrained time schedules and
frequently revised circumstances.
Each individual in our team has a high level of responsibility and mandate and is expected to
be able to work autonomously.
Fluent in English, spoken and written.
* Best price per hour
* Best fit based on qualification and skill