Order Ref: 39300
Position Title: Test Facilities Coordinator
Duration: 4 Month Rolling Contract
Division: Engineering Operations
- Test Facilities Coordinator
- This role supports the function of Engineering Test Delivery within Engineering Build and Test Operations.
- Providing governance and test planning support in addition to commercial and contract management, purchase order raising and reconciliation of financial data from supplier test delivery.
- This role will have exposure to a broad range of business functions as well as interaction with external test partners.
- Experience of business administration in the context of raising and management of purchase orders and associated delivery
- Clear communication both written and verbal Data analytics, able to draw conclusions from data sets and create reports relevant to the subject
- Experience of collaboration cross-functional team working
- Experience of accurately managing, analysing, and reporting data in the context of the role.
- Financial or other output delivery metrics.
- Ability to work accurately and against fixed timing deadlines requires work to be planned and prioritised.
- Good teamwork skills including clear communication written / verbal
- Excellent listening and customer service skills to gather requirements supporting creation of test plans
- Understanding of Engineering test activities, methods, and locations.
- Experience of Agile methodologies and toolsets (Kanban, JIRA, etc.)
- Exposure within business change delivery initiatives