Position Title: Test Analyst
Duration: Rolling Contract
Division: Manufacturing Engineering
- To enable our client to meet ambitious digitalisation plans, a Business Systems Delivery team has been established as part of the development of a class leading, high performance and best practice Transformation Organisation.
- The Business Systems Delivery team is the crucial bridge between technical delivery and companywide adoption, acting as the mechanism to maximise the value and benefit of the Manufacturing Systems programmes within the business.
- The team combines business change, training and testing expertise to deliver a high-quality end user deployment experience.
- The Business Systems Delivery team is accountable for managing the change and deploying the Integrated Enterprise Resource Planning programme content across our clients' global footprint.
- Working for the Test Manager you will be required to support testing of manufacturing execution systems, quality systems and reporting systems.
- You will be required to coordinate User acceptance testing ensuring governance and compliance is met.
- Host readiness sessions leading up to UAT events.
- Engage with stakeholders to support testing and report out on status.
- Using the testing tool you will be required to capture and evidence the UAT.
- 5+ years' experience in a Test Analyst role.
- Experience in Manufacturing.
- UAT experience.
- Proficient at HPALM / Jira.
- Project management.
- Data analytic skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- PowerPoint, Word, Excel, SharePoint, etc.
- Reporting skills.
- Knowledge of Manufacturing processes.
- Proficient at HPALM.
- Statistical Analysis and Data Flow Testing.
- Agile Scrum delivery methodology.