Order Ref: 4552296061
Position Title: TA Advisor Science & Pharma
Summary of responsibilities:
- Our Client is looking for a Talent Acquisition Advisor to join us to support our Science Business Unit.
- This is a key role, partnering with business leaders and our HR partners.
- The role delivers recruitment activities for the supported population, engaging with HR Managers to understand their requirements and driving the end-to-end recruitment process.
- The TA Advisor will also partner with the Talent Acquisition Coordinator to provide an excellent candidate and People Manager experience.
- Yor will have specialised expertise in local market knowledge and know the most effective sourcing channels, industry networks and competitive landscapes to drive efficiency in the recruitment process.
How you will contribute
- You will provide specialist technical expertise to lead both proactive and reactive Recruitment activities in accordance with Client policies, standard operating procedures and guidelines
- Drive the end-to-end recruitment process, partnering with the People Manager and People Lead providing market insights and accountable for candidate experience, including tracking, assessment, feedback and offer (for externals) and assists with internal offers as needed
- Work with People Managers to establish business requirements and to determine applicant requirements, leads and coaches managers throughout process to drive identification, selection and landing of best talent
- Work with TA Coordinator to deliver the end-to-end recruitment process for candidates
- Source the best candidates for vacancies using range of mediums and channels- owning the creation and execution of a sourcing strategy to generate both active and passive talent for current and future vacancies
- Act as a candidate relationship manager during hiring processes for immediate needs while proactively building talent pools for future hiring needs and provide high-touch support for key Recruitment moments that matter to candidates and hiring
- Collaborate with BU Talent Acquisition Lead and/or TA Lead to understand and implement processes, drive continuous improvement and provide quality service.
- Drives operational efficiency with a focus on continuous improvement, candidate and hiring manager experience and meeting SLAs.
- Support BU TA Lead and/or TA Lead with candidate and hiring manager satisfaction monitoring and implementing continuous improvement initiatives
Three Key Skills
- TA experience
- LinkedIn Sourcing
- Science recruitment ideally
Primary Skills Required:
- Talent acquisition/recruitment expertise/