Position Title: SW Test Leader ADAS
Duration: 6 Month Contract
Location: Gothenburg Sweden
Qualifications and skills required for the role
- B.Sc. Electrical or Computer Engineering or similar.
- +8 experience of automotive & ADAS systems development
- Relevant experience of the ADAS verification.
- Deep knowledge in test environments, domain rigs, HILs, signal simulation and fault injection.
- Leadership applies and good in planning the teams daily work.
- High communication skill and high collaborations ability
- Ability to drive, motivate and convince.
- Deep knowledge in Requirement based testing, System Weaver advantage
- Deep knowledge in execution of and creation of test cases Experience of agile test methods is an advantage
- ASPICE understanding
- ISO26262 understanding
- Drivers licence B
- Each individual in our team has a high level of responsibility and mandate and is expected to be able to work autonomously.
Nice to Have Criteria:
Responsibilities and tasks
- Startup the test team and test environment systemization.
- Be a part of making the ADAS verification plans within EPV area and lead test strategies in collaboration with the ADAS system team (Attribute leader, System owners, function owners).
- Lead the verification work in sub areas in the daily test activities in the ADAS test team
- Also, involvement in the execution of testing for E2E
- Reporting test progress to the system owner in validation for the ADAS verification area and project team. Also identify and escalate verification risks to management.
- Contributing to a culture of improvement and encourage colleagues to implement improvements to increase effectiveness and efficiency.