Order Ref: 38918
Position Title: Structural Test Engineer
Duration: 9 Month Rolling Contract
Division: Engineering Operations
* Lead Structural Test Engineer to support the Structural Battery Test Laboratory (SBTL).
* Test Planning Experience
* Test Execution Experience (hands-on)
* Hydraulic/MAST testing or vibration testing experience
* Ability to plan and support the running of structural (MAST/Vibration) tests.
* Understanding of structural durability test requirements.
* Data analysis experience.
* Working knowledge of standard problem solving techniques.
* Experience of commissioning new facilities
* Expected to be on a double day shift pattern.
* Role will be to support vibration or MAST testing of batteries.
* Facility currently being built so support will be required with preparations to operate, commissioning, and then running of customer tests.