Order Ref: 39303
Position Title: Senior Vehicle Safety Crash Integration Engineer
Duration: Rolling Contract
Division: Vehicle Engineering
- Vehicle Safety Crash Integration Senior Engineer
- Safety PAT Leader for Special Vehicle Projects.
- Practical working knowledge of high velocity crash physics i.e. energy management, mechanics and sequencing automotive safety systems integration or safety component experience.
- Leading problem resolution
- Relevant degree e.g. engineering / Maths / Physics or equivalent experience.
- Experience of designing experiments for optimum development efficiency, e.g. crash utilisation, system sled testing, mechanical component impact testing.
- Use of optimisation tools and methods.
- Detailed knowledge and development experience of vehicle architectures, body systems, crash sensing and discrimination, crush zones, bumper energy management for car and pedestrian impacts, airbag and seatbelt restraints systems, high voltage energy management, liquid fuel systems etc.
- Analytical skills, handling and making sense of complex data
- Computer Literacy, Excel, DIAdem, Vicasso, Movias, Minitab, D3Plot, crash related CAE
- Familiarity with Automotive DVP design validation process
- Driving licence.
PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST HAVE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK FOR THE POSITION
**WE DO NOT OFFER SPONSORSHIP**