Position Title: Senior Automotive Creative Designer (Interior/ Exterior)
Duration: 6 Month Rolling Contract
- Creates product designs and develops/uses concept boards to communicate product ideas.
- Establishes overall design standards and ensures design quality is aligned with corporate branding policy.
- Monitors the market, competitors, and trends.
- Level: A Specialist Professional (P4) is a recognised subject matter expert in job area typically obtained through advanced education and work experience.
- Responsibilities typically include managing large projects or processes with limited oversight from manager.
- Coaching, reviewing and delegating work to lower level professionals.
- Problems faced are difficult and often complex
- Portfolio of designs showing sophisticated appreciation of complex forms and refined details, and how these have translated into production Visual creative & presentation skills in both 2D & 3D Cooperation with Engineering, Marketing, Programme and other Design specialist to achieve high quality outcomes
- Degree in ( Product, Transportation, Mobility or Automotive) Design
- Experience in all stages of the design process from initial concepts through to production
- Photoshop Illustrator Blender Alias VRED