Order Ref: 39283
Position Title: Scrum Master
Duration: 4 Month Rolling Contract
Division: Engineering Operations
- Scrum Master Product Information (PI) is the beating heart of our business.
- As a department, our Client are responsible for the delivery of coherent and timely Product Specification and Bill of Materials in line with Programme timing.
- As a PI Scrum Master you will play a pivotal part in our agile transformation and will help guide the teams in there adoption of agile principles and practices.
- As PI Scrum Master, your key responsibilities will be; guiding squads to plan work through focused and engaging meetings.
- Working with multiple squads and/or coach/support less experienced SMs.
- Coaching and upskilling scrum squads in self-management and cross-functionality collaboration.
- You will have a deep understanding of how to make a squad into a high performing squad and demonstrate this by clearly improving squad KPIs.
- Identifying and helping in the removal of obstacles that are slowing down squad acceleration.
- Promoting empowerment and transparency in the squad.
- Ensuring the Product Owner is clear on squad ambition and setting sprint goals.
- Supporting the squad with creating high-value increments that meet the Definition of Done.
- Establishing empirical product planning within a complex environment.
- Facilitating stakeholder collaboration wherever required.
- Championing Scrum adoption and implementation across Product Information.
- Agile Knowledge Skilled at obstacle resolution & problem solving
- Exceptional Communication skills
- Creating Self-Organising Squads
- Creating Cross-functional Squads
- Agile Ceremony Facilitation Coaching and mentoring
- Experienced in JIRA, Confluence, Lucidspark