Position Title: Project Planner
Duration: 5 Month Rolling Contract
Division: Engineering Operations
- Project Planner
- Engineering Delivery is responsible for driving our obsession for the precise execution of our products.
- Our Client are integrated within the Group Structure of the Programme Product Map to ensure robust delivery using Technical Delivery Plans, Plan for every Part, Stakeholder Alignment, Commodity Plans, squad Scrum master's and obstacle escalation.
- The successful individual will be working cohesively within a group representing Engineering Delivery with key responsibility including ensuring change control processes are created and managed, access/ on boarding process is as seamless as possible.
- Along with ensuring that the Data Transfer management is maintained whilst impediments/obstacle resolution is at the core of the focus.
- This is a hybrid working position and for on-site days, will be based flexibly in Gaydon.
- To act as the prime engineering contact ensuring Data is transferred and the on boarding process is managed effectively.
- Proactively define and deliver technical compliance through defined KPIs, leading to the resolution of risks.
- Maintain overall integrity and coherence of the programme Engineering content, aligned with strategic technical direction by ensuring the Plan for Every Part is maintained and accessible by the whole Vehicle Programme for full transparency.
- Managing communications with stakeholders, steering performance through liaising with functional attribute leaders by leading Stakeholder Alignment session.
- Report progress of the Engineering work streams at defined intervals, ensuring that work is tracked and reports are circulated & managed to ensure the client is communicated with.
- Driving continuous technical excellence by capturing best practice from all available benchmark sources.
- Lead and coach team members to success.
- Undertake any other work as directed by their line manager in connection with their job as may be requested.
- Credibility within the product development environment and ability to influence others.
- Team Player, approachable with strong communication skills.
- Previous experience of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling the delivery of engineering content with excellent MS Office competencies.
- Someone who will take on a challenge and get it done.
- Total desire to ensure delivery of Modern Luxury with strong attention to detail.
- Experience of delivering engineering content
- Experience of Engineering technical deliverables
- Experience working across various corporate functions
- Experience Of Agile & Scrum
- Experience Of Business Transformation Experience of process improvement and Agile thinking
- Degree/APM PMQ qualified or equivalent experience preferred.