Position Title: Project Coordinator
Duration: 5 Month Rolling Contract
Division: Engineering Operations
- Project Coordinator
- Engineering Delivery is responsible for driving our obsession for the precise execution of the Clients' products.
- The team is integrated within the Group Structure of the Programme Product Map to ensure robust delivery using Technical Delivery Plans, Commodity Plans, Squad Scrum Masters and Obstacle Escalation.
- The successful individual will be working cohesively within a group representing Engineering Delivery with key responsibility including ensuring change control processes are created and managed, access/ on boarding process is as seamless as possible.
- Along with ensuring that the Data Transfer management is maintained whilst impediments/obstacle resolution is at the core of the focus.
- To act as the day-to-day contact in Engineering Delivery on the EMA 1.1 Project to enable seamless data transfer & on boarding of users.
- Proactively monitor Engineering health through agreed KPIs leading to the resolution of risks; Maintain overall integrity and coherence of the programme Engineering content
- Managing communications with stakeholders
- Report progress of the Engineering at defined intervals
- Undertake any other work as directed by their line manager in connection with their job as may be requested
- Credibility within the programme environment and ability to influence others
- Team Player
- Previous experience of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programmes
- Someone who will take on a challenge and get it done
- Total desire to ensure delivery of Modern Luxury
- Experience of project management
- Experience of Engineering Deliverables
- Experience working across various corporate functions
- Experience Of Agile & Scrum
- Experience Of Business Transformation
- Experience of process improvement and Agile thinking
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience preferred