Position Title: Programme Manager
Location: Based in Slovenia or Austria (within daily travel distance of Maribor).
- Responsible for providing the lead coordinating the whole programme from cradle to grave including engineering changes.
- Ensure progress is monitored; risks identified and appropriate mitigation against non-delivery is invoked.
- Create and manage programme plans gateways, functional milestones and deliverables, managing constraints to ensure delivery to programme timing and budget with maximum effectiveness to achieve good customer relationships that will ultimately maximise long term profit.
- Work and act independently, being self-supervising within the expectations of Senior Management with outcomes reviewed at Senior level.
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice programme management vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance
- Create the project identification and planning documentation for the various work streams
- Receive proposed work scope and deliverables and prepare consequent proposals for timing plan and budget (external spend and hours)
- Agree the tasks required to complete each deliverable and what material will be produced to support each deliverable
- Challenge and balance inputs to create optimised proposal for project plan and budget
- Communicate initiation of the project and kick-off all required project activities in project team
- Record relevant information on appropriate project control documentation
- Update key information (work scope, deliverables, timing plan and budget)