Position Title: Programme Planner
Location: Hybrid - On Site in Solihull 3 days
- We are looking for a highly organized Programme Coordinator to join our Vehicle Line Management Team.
- In this role, you will support the VLM Programme Managers to deliver the Clients' existing future vehicle programme.
- This will entail managing key programme documentation including timing plans, gateway material and supporting regular cross functional programme team meetings.
- To ensure success, the Programme Coordinator should possess previous experience in new vehicle development programmes
The 4 Core Elements:
- Plan projects and manage resources across all relevant teams, acting proactively to interrogate new briefs and change requests.
- Confidently partake, providing an agenda ahead of time, and meeting notes afterwards, driving the actions required across attendees.
- Create accountability across the production teams by populating all VLM tasks with all relevant information and ensuring their understanding.
- Build project timelines at the Client with commercial awareness and budget control, understanding how to read the project data and being able to speak confidently about it.
- Maintaining and updating programme timing plans
- Being the Core support to the Programme Managers with compiling programme gateway documentation.
- Support the Programme managers with regular cross functional reviews and maintain programme risk registers and open issues files.
- Clearly communicate progress, issues, and risks to the appropriate stakeholders, escalating where necessary to the Head of VLM
- Work with cross-functional programme team to achieve programme milestones.
- Keeping relevant stakeholders informed of project timelines and associated deadlines.
- A minimum of two years' experience in a new programme development role
- Capable of thriving in a fast-paced setting, adept at managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Bring a collaborative spirit to the team to help motivate gateway deliverable updates
- Passion to want to learn and develop within a fast-paced environment.
- Extensive experience with office software, including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook Express
- Be advantageous if the applicant has previous experience managing programme timing through MS Project or another equivalent software program
- Demonstrated capability for problem-solving, decision-making, sound judgment, and assertiveness
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills