Position Title: Product Strategy Analyst
Duration: 6 Month Rolling Contract
Location: Warwick University
- Product Strategy Analyst
- This role is to support the development of the Agratas product portfolio.
- Typically, this will involve the identification of new product opportunities, creation of product proposals and development of our future product roadmap.
- Dealing with cross-functional and multi-disciplined teams across multiple locations, you will be involved with creating and driving credible product proposals in line with leadership direction and corporate objectives.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define product proposals and roadmaps based on market analysis and business objectives
- Systematically explore and examine external environment to identify future predictions and advise the business on the impact of these
- Examine, analyse and monitor the current and future industry developments to identify key trends likely to impact the future of the battery industry Identify new market opportunities and potential areas for product expansion, conducting feasibility studies and evaluating risks and benefits.
- Prepare, deliver and present current and future trends and forecasting to support product & technology meetings
- To advise and brief senior management and cross functional teams on findings on current and future trends
- Undertake any other work as directed by their line manager in connection with their job as may be requested
- Work closely with the R&D team to help categorise emerging technologies and understand how best they could be deployed in future product
- Provide the R&D team with product, market and customer insights to help inform the businesses future technology choices
- Experience generating new product proposals and/or product roadmaps
- Excellent O365 skill, particularly with PowerPoint & Excel
- Analytical skills, with the ability to interpret data and, draw relevant conclusions and communicate them to key stakeholders
- Experience in a similar product or technical analyst role
- Previous experience of future market analysis
- Proven ability to analyse and create clear reports, presentations and recommendations
- Proficient communication, influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Strong networking skills
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Excellent O365 skills
- Product experience in one of the following industries which holds relevance to our products (mobility energy, battery)
- Note mobility can be in any mobility industry passenger vehicles, commercial vehicles, 2-wheeler vehicles etc.
- Proven years' experience