Order Ref: 39209
Position Title: Pricing Analyst
Duration: 6 Months Rolling Contract
Location: Warwick University
Division: Business Strategy
- Product / Programme Pricing Analyst
- Our Client is looking for a pricing analyst to join our team and help us develop and optimize our pricing strategies, with a focus on profitability.
- As a pricing analyst, you will be responsible for analysing market data, competitor pricing, customer behaviour, and industry trends to determine the best prices for our products and services.
- You will also collaborate with sales, marketing, product development and production teams to develop effective pricing strategies and tactics that align with our business goals and customer needs.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify pricing opportunities and risks
- Develop and maintain complex product pricing models and tools to support data-driven decision making
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of pricing strategies and initiatives, and provide actionable insights and recommendations
- Collaborate cross functionally within the Client with the Product/R&D teams to design and implement effective pricing plans and campaigns.
- Ensure cost, pricing and budget alignment with corporate finance.
- Support business case development with product cost stack, investment and profit margins.
- Communicate pricing information and guidance to internal and external stakeholders
- Stay updated on industry best practices, trends, and regulations
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, finance, statistics, or related field preferred- other qualifications such as CIMA or ACCA will be beneficial.
- Experience as a pricing analyst or in a similar role preferable in renewables/energy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other data analysis software
- Knowledge of pricing methodologies, techniques, and concepts
- Ability to interpret and present complex data in a clear and concise manner
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and quality
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, and results-oriented