Order Ref: 39387
Position Title: DMO Technician
Duration: 4 Month Rolling Contract
- Responsible for the full surfacing of models, paint application, paint shop systems, processes and tool functions used to deliver high quality design model assets for the design team.
- In addition, this role also adheres to standardised work created for the finishing of prototype materials, proactively engages in improvement activities and ultimately delivers all design assets to a high quality standard.
- Previous experience of full paint application in an automotive refinish background
- Previous experience of surfacing and preparation of prototype parts
- Previous experience of paint shop systems, processes and tool functions
- Previous experience of polishing completed jobs to show car standard
- Previous experience of working to paint standards, finishes and process adherence
- City & Guilds / NVQ qualification & Proof of apprenticeship
- Knowledge of matching bespoke colours to a customer's requirements
- Knowledge of the paint application of bespoke and technical paint finishes
- Shifts apply for this position.
- 37 hrs per week