Order Ref: 39356
Position Title: On Boarding Analyst
Duration: 9 Month Rolling Contract
Division: Manufacturing Engineering
- On boarding Analyst
- Role is to understand the requirements expected from the Clients' suppliers.
- As part of a new project, these requirements have changed and it will be the responsibility of this person to contact certain suppliers to talk them through these requirements, understand any roadblock/challenges they have for delivering these requirements and validating post Go Live that they have successfully delivered them.
- Measure and report out performance to key stakeholders and raise any issues to the relevant internal teams for resolution
- Strong Communication; written and verbal.
- Confidence in dealing with mixed suppliers, customer, stakeholder groups and ability to clearly explain detailed requirements to new suppliers. (NB: some of the information to be shared with suppliers covers technical SAP requirements, which will be delivered by a technical IT team.
- Whilst the individual does not need to know SAP technically they need the confidence to be able to articulate IT requirements in simple business terms)
- Team player (e.g. demonstrated experience of working in a Team) with ability to drive own individual output, especially whilst working remotely
- IT Skills i.e. excel, computer literate for recording and reporting status
- Good networking, communication, influencing, negotiation and stakeholder management skills
- Advanced analytical skills, with the ability to work with a large volume of wide ranging data from a range of disparate sources, and produce reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Process orientated with great attention to detail.
- A team player with the drive to contribute to and achieve a common goal
- Organised, with the ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- These are useful skills within this role but NOT all necessary together
- Familiar with ASN's
- SAP Experience
- ERP systems
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, with particular expertise in Excel and PowerPoint