Position Title: Milling Programmer
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Description of the assignment
- The consultant will be part of a small milling team responsible for programming of milling machines both interior and exterior design models.
- These models can be full-size clays/Styrofoam.
- The work tasks would consist of developing different types of presentation models, colour and trim bucks and show models.
- The consultant would be expected to have the necessary skills to be able to program and run CNC machines.
- In the Clay studios we have 8 machines from Kolb and in the milling area on first floor we have 2 machines from Tarus.
Qualifications and skills required for the role
- Minimum 5 years' experience of CNC milling and programming of various machines.
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing) communicative and ability to work within a multi-cultural team.
- Enthusiastic, Positive, Yes can do attitude.
- Best price per hour
- Best fit based on qualification and skills