Order Ref: 39461
Position Title: Manufacturing Engineer Production System Specialist
Duration: 12 Month Rolling Contract
Division: Manufacturing Engineering
- To enable the Client to meet our ambitious digitalisation plans, a Manufacturing & Quality Systems team has been established as part of the development of a class leading, high performing and best practice Transformation Organisation.
- The Manufacturing & Quality Systems team is the crucial bridge between technical delivery and companywide adoption with key SME's acting as the conduit between our digital development partners and the end users with the ultimate goal of maximising value and benefit of the Manufacturing Digitalisation & Innovation programmes within the business
- This opportunity is for a Manufacturing Systems Specialist position based in the Clients' Halewood site.
- Key activities include: Liaise with End User to understand, agree & approve requirements and desired system capabilities
- Work hand in hand with our TCS & TTL digital partners to ensure the requirements are fully understood and captured within developed solutions.
- MOSCOW rate requirements alongside our Demand & Strategy team and key Business Analysts.
- Validate process maps.
- Support UAT and be the on hand SME to help resolve and triage defects.
- Support training where & when required
- Any other given task that falls into the employee's qualifications or abilities
- Proven years' experience in a Manufacturing role
- Available to work on-site 5 days per week
- Good at planning and coordinating multiple activities amongst a wide stakeholder group
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills
- Proven ability to remain positive and focussed under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven track record of establishing, building and maintaining relationships
- Working in a fast-paced environment and ability to adapt to a changing working environment
- Responding quickly and decisively to changing circumstances and able to deal with ambiguity
- MS Office suite (e.g. PowerPoint, Word, Excel, SharePoint, etc.)
- Knowledge of Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Knowledge of Manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of Control systems and PLCs
- Previously used MES & Facility Monitoring systems
- Understanding of End User requirements
- Broad understanding of Manufacturing System capabilities
- One Position Is Located In Halewood & One Position Is In Solihull