Position Title: Label Design Engineer - Manufacturing
Duration: 5 Month Rolling Contract
Division: Manufacturing Engineering
- Label Design Engineer
- This is a role within Manufacturing Engineering.
- The person along with other members in the team will be responsible for creation and upload of labels in the line side printers.
- This role requires co-ordinating with Product Engineering and Manufacturing teams to ensure the Labels are uploaded on time for different programmes.
- The person will need to have good communication skills and a keen eye for continuous improvements to streamline the process where necessary.
- A bachelor's degree in engineering or a related field.
- Willingness to travel to different plants.
- A full UK driving license.
- Effective communication to manage stakeholders.
- Time Management
- Problem solving and attention to detail.
- 2 years manufacturing engineering
- Our Client is looking for someone who is a strong team player, who actively supports team members
- An individual with good problem solving skills, with the ability to drive effective engineering safety solutions
- A resilient and enthusiastic individual, who responds constructively to new ideas and inputs
- A good communicator with the ability to communicate complex ideas, across multi-functional groups
- A proactive individual with the ability to challenge existing thinking in a positive way, whilst building credibility and trust through experience and personal style
- Based at Gaydon but will be required to travel to other midlands site as required