Position Title: Junior Project Manager
Location: Crewe, Cheshire 3 days per week with 2 days remote working
- Junior Project Manager to support with the planning, management and control for projects.
- Reporting directly to the Design Project Leader.
- Working with the Design Heads of Department, Product Line and Design Project Leader to ensure that all programme content is costed within the specific timeframe.
- Liaising with the Design Project Leader, ensure the content is scheduled for inclusion within the base project and identify gaps or risks to delivery.
- Support the planning and tracking of delivery of a Colour commission on the project.
- Work with the Colours, Materials and Finishers manager in order to agree the deliverables for a Colour Commission.
- Ensure that the requirement are communicated and brought into by all stakeholders.
- Create a schedule for the timely delivery of inputs into the teams for the creation of digital and physical assets to support the sign-off event.
- Monitor the progress and provide regular reports to the Design Project Leader
Nice to Have Criteria:
- Risk Management
- Cost Management
- Task Management
- Quality Management