Order Ref: 39233
Position Title: Junior Programme Planner
Duration: Rolling Contract / Inside ir35
Division: Engineering Operations
- PI Junior Programme Planner Product Information (PI)
- Product Information is responsible for the delivery of coherent and timely Product Specification and Bill of Materials in line with Programme timing.
- As a Product Information Junior Planner, you will be responsible for ensuring the timely delivery of accurate configured bills of materials in support of vehicle line & architecture PCDS (Product Creation and Delivery System) milestones for multiple model years.
- You will need to develop plans, scenario plan and co-ordinate the actions of the Release Operations & Feature Configuration teams with in PI.
- You will be responsible for the accuracy, cleanliness and timeliness of feature sets and Bills of Materials to support both virtual and physical builds.
- This exciting and equally stimulating role offers the opportunity to join a critical area within the Client
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent problem solving & logic reasoning skills.
- Data/Excel Skills Project Management (Planning Experience, preferably agile)
- Using Project Management skills to generate and manage project delivery plans.
- Understanding programme scope and comprehensive change management skills.
- Stakeholder management and negotiation to ensure priorities met and critical path are not compromised.
- Must have good, strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence people and develop effective solutions.
- Excellent problem solving & logic reasoning skills - a test will be required to be passed pre interview.
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Applications are welcomed from individuals who are natural problem solvers and people who enjoy working with and understanding data.
- The successful candidate will have a proactive and logical approach to working through issues as they arise.
- They will be capable of interacting with a range of different stakeholders and able to manage the workload within the wider PI team.
- This is a key role that requires a balance of business capabilities to deliver its key objectives.
- An applied working knowledge of Agile Methodologies and JIRA
- The Junior PI Planner is the first point of contact, the face of PI for the Programme/s they are responsible for.
- This is both internal to PI and external to the wider Programme team.
- At its core, the Junior Planners role is to create robust plans, coordinate, and facilitate the delivery of the plans to ensure quality delivery on time through inception to delivery.
- Relationship management, planning and problem solving are key elements to the role.
- Represent PI in various forums presenting out statuses to both internal and external departments.
- Actively seeking for process improvements.
- The Junior Planner should embody the value of "Own it and solve it"
- Gaydon & Whitley
- Hybrid Variable