Order Ref: 39207
Position Title: JEA Lead Engineer Vehicle Efficiency
Duration: 5 Month Rolling Contract
Division: Engineering Operations
- JEA Lead Engineer Vehicle Efficiency
- The Vehicle Efficiency Attribute Lead Engineer will take a leading role in Supporting the Efficiency Product Owner in the delivery of data-driven, intelligent, optimised energy nodes (sources of energy conversion) in pursuit of Vehicle Efficiency attributes (e.g. real world and homologated driving range and energy consumption) befitting modern luxury.
- Collaborating with a wide range of business stakeholders and Engineers to deliver vehicle programmes against the teams Quality Operating Schedule (QOS, the Clients' framework for attribute delivery). Identifying risks and opportunities in a robust data-driven manner with the purpose of informing and influencing business decisions and engineering direction related to vehicle energy nodes.
- Strong technical engineering background with evidence of a methodical, structured approach to problem solving
- Significant previous experience of Vehicle attribute and/or vehicle system delivery
- Good communication skills, with the ability to simplify and articulate complex technical subject matters
- Applicants should be educated to Degree level (ideally with a focus on Mechanical or System Engineering) with significant relevant industrial experience.
- Knowledge and/or experience of working with Agile operating principles
- Knowledge and/or experience of component/rig testing methodologies related to vehicle efficiency
- Knowledge and/or experience of Computer Aided Engineering testing methodologies related to vehicle efficiency