Order Ref: 39000
Position Title: Hydraulics Simulation, Test & Analysis Engineer
Duration: 2 Month Rolling Contract
Division: Chassis Engineering
- Hydraulics Simulation, Test & Analysis Engineer
- The purpose of this role is to execute the development, analysis and testing of suspension mechatronic systems and components, such as active anti-roll and active suspension systems, for use on the Clients' vehicle lines, to support their introduction into future vehicles.
- The primary technical discipline within this role is hydraulic systems.
- Substantial experience in the design and development of hydraulic systems
- Significant experience of working in MATLAB for experimental results analysis
- Significant experience of work planning and project management within a Product Engineering and delivery environment
- Engineering Degree in a relevant discipline.
- Experience of analysing hydraulic systems in the frequency domain.
- Ability to perform hydraulic modelling in SimulationX desirable.
- Previous experience of Chassis Engineering and Vehicle Dynamics within an Automotive OEM desirable.
- Experience of hydraulic test rig configuration and test design/execution desirable.
- Role will be primarily onsite, but a hybrid working model may be available dependent on candidate and experience.