Position Title: HV Battery & Cell Specialist
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Description of the assignment
- Our Client is looking for an HV battery & cell specialist to join the Thermal management & HV battery system in their office at Lindholmen in Gothenburg.
- Your tasks and responsibilities will be quite diverse.
- The daily work will be everything from supplier meetings, project delivery meetings and discussion of future solutions.
- Currently the team is in the closing engineering phase of the current main project and must secure the delivery of the final product and you will be involved with the supplier here.
- Another responsibility is the long-term lab testing of cells for this project that need supervision and follow up of results.
- You will also participate in other current early phase projects with regards to higher level HV battery concept work.
- There may also be a need of participating in cell supplier evaluation and in discussions about the HV battery
- technical road map.
- You will work cross functionally with several teams for example the thermal management team and the BMS team to mention a few.
Qualifications and skills required for the role
- Experience from vehicle development and project work in an international environment.
- 5-7 years of HV battery system and cell development working with the domestic team and suppliers.
- Experience from laboratory cell test, set up of tests and analysis of test results.
- Experience from concept work for electric driveline regarding HV battery design in this context.
- Knowledge of thermal management of the battery system.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Used to present your deliveries to the team verbally and visually.
- Experience from and understanding the Chinese way of working is a merit.
- You are open minded with a "can do" mentality and able to work independently as well as continue to the teamwork.
- You have a creative mind set and the ability to explain your ideas to the team.
- You should be systematic, thorough but also capable to adapt in a quick moving environment where the prerequisites can change on short notice.
IT/SW requirements (if applicable)
- General office SW.
- There may be occasional travel