Order Ref: 39247
Position Title: Engineering Delivery
Duration: 5 Month Rolling Contract
Division: Engineering Operations
- Engineering Delivery
- Project Planner Engineering Delivery is responsible for driving our obsession for the precise execution of our products.
- Our Client are integrated within the Group Structure of the Programme Product Map to ensure robust delivery using Technical Delivery Plans, Commodity Plans, squad Scrum Masters and obstacle escalation.
- This team also play a vital role in supporting the roll-out and continual improvement of the Agile Philosophy.
- The successful individual in post will have a responsibility for integrating Scrum Masters into the Client and ensuring their development and performance ensuring that they have the engineering entitlement to deliver the programme cycles to agreed Cost, Quality and Time targets.
- To act as the prime engineering contact in agile delivery groups, providing technical leadership and driving engineering excellence.
- Managing the performance of the engineering Scrum Masters within the agile group to facilitate cross-functional issue resolution and ensure successful programme delivery.
- Proactively define and deliver technical compliance through defined KPIs, leading to the resolution of risks.
- Additional Skills Maintain overall integrity and coherence of the programme Engineering content, aligned with strategic technical direction.
- Managing communications with stakeholders, steering performance through liaising with functional attribute leaders.
- Report progress of the Engineering work streams at defined intervals, ensuring that foundation documents (e.g. EBERs) are maintained, and technical output data is appropriately maintained (e.g. AIMs, RMDV).
- Driving continuous technical excellence by capturing best practice from all available benchmark sources.
- IMPACT Credibility within the product development environment and ability to influence others UNITY Team Player
- Previous experience of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling the delivery of engineering content
- Someone who will take on a challenge and get it done
- Total desire to ensure delivery of Modern Luxury
- Experience of delivering engineering content
- Experience of Engineering technical deliverables
- Experience working across various corporate functions
- Experience Of Agile & Scrum
- Experience Of Business Transformation
- Experience of process improvement and Agile thinking
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience preferred