Position Title: Digital Function Domain Owner - Connected car
An exciting opportunity has developed to work with a leading & innovative automotive business within their R&D centre located in Gothenburg, Sweden. This unique opportunity has arisen where you will coordinate new feature and service introduction on platform and project levels & participate in Change Review Management Board (CRMB). To thrive in this role, we believe you are a structured and responsible individual who has a good understanding of connected car and that you excel at clear communication.
Description of the assignment
- Coordinate new feature/service introduction on platform and project levels (from any level, the feature owner or product lead need not be aware of function group or IDs)
- Perform function design activity which is alternative for FDA which covers aspects like (ACR, FuSa, Domain SDD, Impact analysis)
- Handle internal or external stakeholder requirement and connect towards the function requirement.
- Make sure feature is recorded with certain mandatory aspects of analysis, for example value addition, market research, nearest benchmark (automotive or retail reference)
- Participate in intake voting for the feature/service introduced.
- Make a function/system/component composition architecture and in case of need, take support from the function owners and other architects.
- Add the UX framework for each feature/service into System weaver
- Make estimate and design of memory consumption, latency, secondary or tertiary mechanism/algorithms
- Provide function owner with the inputs containing UX, legal, feature decomposition designs the function requirements per the architecture (Defined nomenclatures, exact granularity of function elements)
- Provide function owners with the support of architect's inbox the function design requirements to the correct sub-systems
- Make sure sub-systems are designed per the design architecture with the correct nomenclature, file structure, creating the most atomic and modular components.
- Prepare common / mandatory requirements into platform and the unique designs into application components
- Establishing/Re-establishing requirements, which are platform requirements and should not be application unique such as internet/GPS/Radio connectivity etc.
- Regular GDPR compliance, prepare a platform tunnel so the onus of safeguarding data is not on every application by itself
- Support software owners with post deployment of subsystem components, build all inter-ECU communication, VFCs etc and manage the right sprints the design must be implemented
Day-to-Day / Short-term responsibilities:
- Participate in Change Review Management Board (CRMB).
- Review all change requests / any incoming features.
- Do impact analysis of the feature voted and share a report.
- Perform a Function owner review board to assess the impact of the introduced feature on their function
- Creates the Architectural change request.
- Creates and manages the domain level design architecture will replace the conventional SDD in Visio and be managed as an Interface Mapping set in System weaver
- Trace the stakeholder requirements to the function area, the same with legal and attribute
- Support the FOs assess the ASIL classification, GDPR impact and support the FO - UX feasibility etc.
- Conduct TRB (Technical review board) for Functions (Onboard-Offboard) and Sub-system handshake
- Chairs the technical agreement decisions between the function requirements and all impacted sub-system
- Alignment in terms of content and time plan to realize a feature(FOs can get a clear picture of when a User level acceptance test can be performed etc)
- The domain level design description in the interface mapping set gives the SOs first-hand information to create a SCR
Qualifications and skills required for the role
- Proven experience of having an holistic view of digital/infotainment/connectivity function groups within automotive
- Good knowledge of creating modular and atomic function and system components
- Good knowledge of standards and guidelines like Autosar, UDS, FuSa, Cyber Sec, GDPR, Cloud and connectivity
- Experience from working with System Weaver is a strong advantage
- Confluence, Jira