Position Title: DFMEA Project Engineer (HV Systems)
Location: Hybrid - 2-3 days onsite in Woking Surrey
- Experienced system engineer in Hybrid or Electric vehicle DCDC systems (more than 2 years of relevant experience)
- Able to work independently and closely with colleagues on DCDC system and component DFMEA's
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Determine scope of DCDC DFMEA (system and/or component)
- Create Boundary diagram (Mechanical, Electrical and Cooling etc.)
- Create Function Tree (Mechanical, Electrical and Cooling etc.)
- Create DFMEA Sheet (Mechanical, Electrical and Cooling etc.)
- DCDC DFMEA populated with all functions, scores, planned actions and detection dates populated using MAL template
- All MDP flag 'Y' items captured on the DCDC DFMEA using the Clients' scoring and assigned mitigating actions, and reviewed with MAL.
- Test cases identified for existing design controls.
- Recommended actions complete
- System and Design Engineer Review
- Update DFMEA Sheet (Mechanical, Electrical and Cooling)
- Cross Functional Review
- DFMEA first issue document released and under change control at MAL.
- Key risks identified and detection actions incorporated into test plan
- Full DFMEA complete and signed off by Chief Engineer
- IF component level DFMEA, same as above
- DFMEA updated with B-Sample test results.
- All Functions rescored and actions reviewed
- DFMEA updated and reported to MAL
- DFMEA updated with C-Sample test results.
- All Functions rescored and actions completed.
- Open actions to be reviewed with Chief Engineer