Position Title: Design Business Support
Location: Gothenburg Sweden
Description of the assignment
As Business Consultant, you will be part of Models & Fabrication and work closely with the management team in the daily activities to support the Design modelling process.
The main tasks will be,
- Responsible for the administrative process of consumables for M&F
- Responsible for the Chemical Handling System for M&F.
- Collate and maintain the studio supplies.
- Creating Assignment Descriptions and Purchasing Requisitions for the department.
- Establish and maintain Service & Maintenance agreements.
- Support the Management team when required.
- Participate in Management meetings.
- An ideal candidate is responsive, thoughtful, self-directed, positive, and seeking a challenging role.
- Previous experience as a business controller would be beneficial.
Qualifications and skills required for the role:
- Knowledge of Business Applications (SAP).
- Knowledge of Chemical Handling Systems.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in English with the confidence to communicate efficiently and effectively.
- Good Communication Skills
- Technically Competent
- Good Work Ethic
- Determined and Persistent
- Team Collaborative
- Willing to Share and Learn new methods
- Creative and innovative but structured, methodical, and analytical with good planning skills.
- Microsoft Office
Competence requirements for: CAD (CATIA)
- ☐ Solid ☐ Surface
Competence requirements for: TeamCenter Automotive
- ☐ Author ☐ Viewer