Order Ref: 55747
Position Title: Customer Enablement Manager
Duration: 12 Month Rolling Contract
Location: Here East, Stratford.
- Reporting to the Clients' Pro Customer Enablement Manager, On boarding Specialist is responsible to execute on all Customer On boarding, Account Provisioning, and Installation coordination to implement the Clients' Pro Intelligence and Charging products and services.
- The On boarding Specialist responsibilities include account provisioning, invoice set-up, customer training and installation coordination.
- This role-plays an important function in the customer lifecycle as a single point to ensure all products and services for Client Pro have been provisioned and delivered for the customer in a timely and customer centric manner.
- This is an important role to drive quality and success to EU Client Pro Business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide an exceptional customer experience with focus on building a relationship of trust and knowledge with efficient and effective ownership of the contact
- Process account set-up, provisioning and enrolment to set-up products and services for new and existing Client Pro Intelligence and Charging Commercial customers
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the systems and tools required to set-up and enable customers Pro Products and Services
- Directly responsible for quality control on for all Sales related ordered and work in partnership with the Seller to ensure order accuracy prior to delivery of services to customer
- Act as a liaison between customer and Installation Company to coordinate contact for all installation related activities related to charging hardware.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of software and hardware solution to oversee customer implementation of FPI and FPC, Installation support and order management
- Manage all Customer On boarding related activities through direct set-up and oversight for shipping, delivery and installation of services
- Responsible for resolving customer on boarding issues using all available resources, including Technical Support Colleagues/Teams, Product Owners/Managers, Subject Matter Experts, Sales Managers/Sales Support Managers, Key Stakeholders
- Keep and maintain accurate records or order and on boarding processes in CRM to ensure visibility on customer journey during on boarding phase
- Actively listening to the customer, whilst carrying out product training sessions for the customer, integrating the customer in a professional and efficient manner
- Continued Act as a single point of contact for the customer during the on boarding process, liaising between customer and support teams, documenting and escalating for support to mitigate potential risk
- Carry out follow-up review meetings post training sessions to ensure customers are using the product and all training needs have been met
- Primarily responsible to ensure product training, service enablement and set-up is completed driving ROI for customers across the product platform
- Reviewing any outstanding support issues raised during the on boarding process, documenting and, escalating unresolved issues
- Using product knowledge and insight gained through experience to troubleshoot and triage customer support requests during the on boarding process, establishing the relevant facts and offering appropriate solutions to customers.
- Where necessary creating a support ticket and keeping the customer updated on status and outcome
- Effectively manage and resolve any Customer interaction or contact during the on boarding process, engaging with the Customer, following processes in a professional and timely manner whilst meeting or exceeding any performance
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
- Post-secondary education (required)
- SAAS Software experience (preferred)
- Relationship management/customer success experience (required)
- High emotional intelligence in both professional and social settings with ability to establish and maintain influential relationships across the organization and with customers
- Excellent communication, listening and interpersonal skills
- Ability to navigate political arenas with ease as well as persuade, influence and sell change effectively while projecting a professional image
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Accountability and execution oriented
- Curious/challenges the status
- 1 day in office / 4 days WFH
- No travel required