Position Title: Creative Chief Visualisation
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Essential Criteria: Description of the assignment
- Develop proof-of-concept and MVP visualisation solutions using next generation technology, work-flows & applications together with the team to expand knowledge, foster innovation and support decision making with critical business input.
- Responsible for the output created by the Visualisation team such as delivery of CGI and animations for both Marketing and in-house production as well as VR and AI.
- In close collaboration with the Heads of Creative Design and the Head of Viz set the future goals for development of the Viz area in regard to HW, SW and work-flows.
- Responsible for scouting and implementing new tech in the field of Visualisation.
- Hands on coaching the team in delivering in-house CGI & Animations, Marketing material as well as VR experiences.
- Drive development within the Visualisation area. Qualifications and skills required for the role:
- 20 years of experience from Visualisation within Automotive industry.
- Leadership experiences with the ability to lead in transformation.
- University degree within technology or equivalent
- Well documented experience in CGI production.
- Deep knowledge and experience of VR and XR. Personal attribute
- Proactive person that has the passion for cutting edge technology and software's with experience of leading in transformation.
- Forward looking person with great relation building skills.
- High sense of responsibility, self-motivated, Strong problem-solving skills with can-do-attitude.