Order Ref: 39266
Position Title: Client Experience Advisor
Duration: 12 Month Rolling Contract
- As a Client Experience Advisor, you will be a knowledgeable expert in our brands in order to achieve a right first time response and the highest level of customer service.
- You will be responding to clients' enquiries and complaints on our exciting vehicle line up and products.
- You will also be introducing customers to the Retailer network and will be supporting them to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- You will also be part of a large team, working in a fast paced and energetic environment, managing your own case workload on a day-to-day basis, meeting tight deadlines, with minimal supervision from your Team Leader.
- You'll also be responsible for: Manage customer, Retailer and third party contact (telephone/e-mail/digital/letter) taking ownership through to final closure
- Be an expert Case Manager and offer robust solutions, whilst adopting a Customer First approach at all times which subsequently achieves fast case resolution
- Where required, quickly implement the required escalation process and ensure they are adhered to on each occasion
- Identify poor performance and ensure this is raised through the relevant reporting platform
- Ensure all contacts are captured in the Customer Experience Centre Case Management Systems to enable the CEC to be a valuable data source to the wider business
- Act as a role model for the Clients' Values, Customer First Behaviours and concern resolution
- Promote positive relationship between customers and Retailers to ensure our integration with the Retailer network is seamless
- Provide support to the Retailer network to assist them in achieving a "best in class" service, driving customer loyalty and retention
- Ensure the Retailer network follows all correct processes and procedures to address any technical/quality issue
- Achieve great results in respect to Customer Satisfaction and Concern Resolution
- Customer Service
- Strong stakeholder negotiation skills Numerate with excellent attention to detail, with the ability to outline information in a straight forward manner
- Results orientated with a determination to make things happen
- Clear demonstration of a Customer First mind-set in everything you do
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvements and implement change
- Excellent time management skills, able to work on multiple tasks and deliver results to agreed schedules
- Ability to understand, interpret and action improvements
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to make quick and competent decisions
- Call Centre experience