Position Title: CGI Artist
Location: Coventry, Warwickshire
* The agile team at our Client is expected to be pragmatic about working methodologies.
* They are constantly looking for the best talent, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to find new ways of pushing their department forward.
* The CGI Artist creates automotive product launch content, with candidates expected to be adaptable 3D Artists, able to take on a wide range of tasks.
* Strong material creation and lighting (V-Ray) skills are preferred, with additional Look Dev, Rigging, FX (particles/fluids etc) skills also highly desirable.
* It is expected that candidates will have equipment and software to enable working from home.
* Create photo real CGI stills.
* Develop CGI materials to match real life references.
* Create the CGI launch look and feel with the in-house creative team.
* Work with retouching artists to deliver final images.
* Work with the current Visualisation team to help deliver additional CGI internal content.
* Extensive experience within the CGI industry
* Demonstrate a strong drive, independence and confidence as well as operating as part of a team
* Structured, methodical and analytical with good planning skills
* Flexible and able to work under constrained time schedules and frequently revised circumstances