Order Ref: 39442
Position Title: Business Analyst
Duration: 12 Month Rolling Contract
Division: Manufacturing Engineering
- This vacancy is for a Business Analyst working at the Electric Propulsion Manufacturing Centre in Wolverhampton.
- The successful candidate will join the Demand & Strategy team working on the EPMC's transformation programme, which will see the facility begin to move away from building Internal Combustion Engines, in favour of electric power and drivetrains.
- Business Process Mapping Requirements
- Engineering Stakeholder Management
- Relevant previous experience in Business Processes
- Experience of collaboration cross functional team working
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Sets high standards for written materials and diligently follows them personally and holds others to account to achieve
- Ensure compliance with Service Level Agreements
- Support business initiatives utilizing Project Management expertise
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Serve as the conduit between the business units/departments and IT teams through which requirements flow
- Liaise between the business, technology teams and support teams
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Working experience in an operational / manufacturing business
- Understanding of end to end manufacturing processes
- Advanced knowledge of key business systems and processes, e.g. quality tools and techniques IT skills, with a strong knowledge of process flow diagrams
- Not hybrid working.
- A candidate based in the Midlands is desirable due to the requirement to attend the EPMC in person