Order Ref: 39114
Position Title: BOM Engineer
Duration: 4 Month Rolling Contract
Division: Engineering Operations
- The BoM Engineering team within Product Information is responsible for creating and maintaining the Bill of Material in the early phases of programmes.
- The team support Engineering within each Centre of Competence (CoC), building relationships with, and guiding Engineers through the BoM creation and management process.
- The team also perform a number of quality checks to ensure completeness and accuracy of those BoMs for a number of gateways within Programme lifecycles.
- The BoM Engineering team work on all current and future vehicle lines, across both brands and all manufacturing facilities globally.
- In this role you will be responsible for managing set up and changes to Bills of Material, challenging inputs where appropriate and seeking out information required to deliver a coherent and quality Bill of Material for our client both in legacy and future systems.
- Able to manage delivery of multiple tasks.
- Complex problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Customer facing experience.
- Ability to deal with multiple customers.
- Balance incoming demands.
- Bill of Material experience.
- Understanding of Change Management processes.
- Dassault 3DExperience knowledge.
- Strong Microsoft Excel working knowledge.