Position Title: 3DSMAX Visualization Artists
Duration: 6 Month contract
Location: Gothenburg Sweden
Description of the assignment
- As a 3DSMAX Visualization Artist within our customers' Design Visualization "Marketing "team, you will play an important role in the development and production of high-end CGI images and film intended for executive reviews, product launches and other publications.
- Working collaboratively across the Inhouse, Development and VR teams, you will work closely with Brand Design, Marketing, and project leaders. Our team is based in the design studio in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Qualifications and skills required for the role
- Portfolio showing high end images and videos.
- High level of knowledge in Vray and 3ds Max.
- Post-production skills, including grading, in Photoshop and After Effects (Nuke/Fusion is a bonus).
- Great eye for composition and light.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Excellent team player, resourceful, organized, and mindful of time management.
- Very good communication skills.
- Positive and open in bringing your energy and talent to a multi-functional team.
- Ability to manage stress amid an intensely demanding creative environment.
IT/SW requirements (if applicable)
- Vray, 3ds Max, Adobe Suite. Nuke & Fusion beneficial.
The assignment includes travel:
- ☐ Yes ☒ No