Position Title: 1D System Simulation Engineer, Energy Efficiency Duration: Contract Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Description of the assignment
- As 1D CAE simulation engineer, you are responsible for carrying out system simulations to verify requirements and performance for the energy efficiency/consumption and range.
- You will make plans together with the Attribute Energy Efficiency team, system teams and the other CAE engineers with interfaces between 3D and 1D simulations.
- In cooperation with Attribute leader and System Experts conclude recommendations and suggest solutions affecting software and hardware solutions.
Qualifications and skills required for the role: Experience:
- At least a few years of experience in the area of Fluid Dynamics, using 1D system simulations as primary tool, preferably Carmaker, MatLab-Simulink, INCA-MDA, Canalyzer
- Minimum MSc in Physics, Mechanical Engineering or similar
Software and IT:
- Carmaker, MatLab-Simulink, INCA-MDA, Canalyzer
- Analytical, meticulous, solution driven and team player.
- New challenges of designing future products require a lot of communication to understand and interpret circumstances to be able to build a model and present the results.
- Best price per hour
- Best fit based on qualification and skill