Position Title: VR Support (VRED)
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
- Working with VR support, you are a very important part of our daily design development work.
- In this role, you will work collaboratively as a part of the design team.
- You will work cross projects and play an important part of a team that are producing all VR-content for the Clients' design.
- You will work with both internal digital reviews and external collaborative digital reviews.
- Work includes preparation of VR files as well as running our reviews, which means being standby as support to see to that VR works completely perfect during the review.
- Work must be done mainly from the office in Gothenburg.
- VRED knowledge is a must
- Very good communication and social skills.
- Be receptive to learning new tools and exchanging knowledge.
- VR with VRED
- Experience from preparing VRED files for VR usage
- Ability to work under pressure sometimes.
Software and IT:
- Main software for VR is VRED.
- Mainly use HTC Vive PRO 2 as VR hardware.
- Fluent in English, spoken and written.
- Excellent team player, resourceful, organized, and mindful of time management.
- Very good communication skills.
- Ability to work in a sometimes stressful and demanding environment.
- Very important is that the applicant have ability to interact well and has a personality that fits into our small, highly motivated, multi-functional team