Order Ref: 39208
Position Title: Volume & Capacity Planner
Duration: 6 Months Rolling Contract
Location: Warwick University
Division: Business Strategy
- Identify current and future customer demand and collate a demand profile for both prototype and production parts.
- Communicate the demand profile across internal stakeholders and align on a capacity plan to meet demand.
- Gather and analyse industry data and trends in support of strategic projects.
- Assess existing capacity and draw up forecasts based on future requirements.
- Support business case development with customer demand profiles.
- Support the 'customer market equation' and cross functional product implementation plan.
- Assist in change requests on a project as needed.
- Reconcile variances from original plans and maintain a view of actual against forecast projections.
- Support the development of project scope and planning during the contract process.
- Assist with responses to customer RFQ and RFI.
- Ensure customer purchase transactions are carried out in a timely manner to support raw material preparation and production line allocation.
- Support the development of manufacturing concepts and strategies.
- Develop and document new job practices, techniques and standards.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's or Graduate's Degree in business, computer science, or engineering or equivalent experience preferred.
- Problem solving, decision making, and collaboration.
- Strives for continuous improvement.
- A critical thinker with solid attention to detail.
- Familiar with enterprise resource planning.
- Experience leading planning and scheduling for production.
- Collaboration with other team members and departments.
- Can prioritise through demonstrated time management skills.