Position Title: Unreal Automotive Expert
Duration: 6 Month Contract
Location: Gothenburg Sweden
- YOU are an Unreal Engine authority.
- YOU have both 3ds Max and Substance Suite expertise
- YOU are virtuoso and intuitive with lighting and camera work
- YOU are a materials and texturing hotshot
- YOU are a scene performance and data optimizer
Nice to Have Criteria
- Automotive experience
- C++ and Python knowledge
- Interest in VR/AR.
- Blender and other software knowledge
- Experience or interest in Photography
- Software and IT
- Using Unreal Engine & Adobe CC as the main tools, YOU must showcase YOUR expert ability for photorealism.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Excellent team player, resourceful, organized, and mindful of time management.
- Very good communication skills.
- Ability to manage stress amid an intensely demanding creative environment.
- YOU interact positively and openly as YOU bring YOUR energy and talent to our small, highly motivated, multi-functional team
- Though not originally designed for the automotive industry, Unreal has evolved to become a most powerful tool.
- Our excellent "Inhouse Design Visualization" team seeks a prodigious genius-level wizard of Unreal, with a proven
- knowledge of automotive workflow
- prepare & maintain data
- prepare & manage material (especially the Substance workflow)
- harmonize scenes between Vray, 3ds Max, VRED and Blender (among other software)
- match and standardize VR experience across users and geographic locations
- Have YOU already been through the trial-and-error and developed best practices in this area? Have YOU much to
- show and share with others, delivering regularly and occasionally hosting and leading training sessions?
- Working collaboratively across our Inhouse, Marketing and Development teams -cross-sharing know-how with
- our VR team-YOU will blaze commandingly alongside your Inhouse colleagues to deliver breathtaking Unreal
- driven still images and animations for inhouse reviews and executive decisions.
- Our team is based in the design studio in Gothenburg, Sweden