STARTING JULY 2024
3-Month Initial Contract
£550pd (Inside IR35)
- UAT Manager
- The Integrated Enterprise Resource Planning (iERP) programme aims to completely transform the way in which the Client operates to manage our materials from Idea to Product.
- They have a clear vision to deliver a unified end to end process and toolset with connected, traceable data throughout all functions.
- By enabling employees with the provision of real-time data and dashboards, we will allow full focus on true value creation.
- To enable the Client to meet our ambitious digitalisation plans, a Business Systems Delivery team has been established as part of the development of a class leading, high performing and best practice Transformation Organisation.
- The Business Systems Delivery team is the crucial bridge between technical delivery and companywide adoption, acting as the mechanism to maximise the value and benefit of the Manufacturing Systems programmes within the business.
- The team combines business change, training and testing expertise to deliver a high-quality end user deployment experience.
- The Business Systems Delivery Team is accountable for managing the change and deploying the iERP programme content across the Clients' global footprint.
- The Role Reporting to the Business Systems Delivery Manager, you will be working as on the iERP programme.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that systems, services, and end to end processes are tested, integrated and operationally ready.
- You will work closely with business leads within the transformation programme as well as internal and external developers and lead them to deliver the test strategy, which will fully test that the design is accurately implemented.
- The role will also be responsible for the processes/controls and reporting to ensure that testing meets agreed quality standards for operational acceptance and all relevant stakeholders have visibility of testing progress, User Acceptance Testing, Production Acceptance Testing and Quality Assurance within business departments.
- 5+ years' experience in a Test Management role.
- Experience of using Atlassian applications and HP ALM.
- Experience in SAP EWM testing.
- KPIs you will be communicating and engaging across the Programme to ensure stakeholders and all constituent projects understand and are committed to delivery of testing and required operational activities in line with the delivery and programme plans.
- Working with development teams, third parties, operations teams, and business areas to plan, co-ordinate and manage/facilitate testing (included interdependencies) you will ensure the agreed test strategy is correctly implemented.
- Ensuring test scenarios, including prioritising test paths with expected outcomes and acceptance criteria are in place Risk identification and management Test implementation whilst maintaining oversight of testing quality Assurance against Service Level Agreements and functional/non-functional requirements
- Production of evidence to support monitoring of operational readiness through delivery of entry / exit criteria via formal gateways
- Work closely with various business and technical teams, including Product Owners, Subject Matter Experts, Delivery Managers and Agile Development team members
- Experience of working with defect management systems, such as HP ALM / JIRA.
- Understanding and knowledge of business requirements and solution design methodologies.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Proven ability to remain positive and focussed under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to identify key information from various data sources.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a proven track record of establishing, building and maintaining relationships.
- Working in a fast-paced environment and ability to adapt to a changing working environment.
- Responding quickly and decisively to changing circumstances and to tight timescales.
- Using test management tools e.g. HP ALM, JIRA. MS Office suite (e.g. PowerPoint, Word, Excel, SharePoint, etc.)
- Knowledge of SAP S/4.
- Knowledge of Manufacturing processes.
- Advanced Test Manager Certification.
- Statistical Analysis and Data Flow Testing.
- Agile Scrum delivery methodology.
- The applicant should expect to be on-site every day for these roles, but occasional WFH is possible.