Order Ref: 39270
Position Title: UAT Manager
Duration: 4 Month Rolling Contract
Division: Manufacturing Engineer
- UAT Manager
- The deployment of SAP Plant Maintenance as a module of our Integrated Enterprise Resource Planning (iERP) programme will enable users to effectively plan, schedule & execute required Maintenance activity within our Manufacturing facilities.
- Our Client has a vision to align our maintenance processes across our business profile to enable our teams to deliver an efficient & effective service to maintain manufacturing operations.
- To enable the Client to meet our ambitious digitalisation plans, a Business Systems Delivery team has been established as part of the development of a class leading, high performing and best practice Transformation Organisation.
- The Business Systems Delivery team is the crucial bridge between technical delivery and companywide adoption, acting as the mechanism to maximise the value and benefit of the Manufacturing Systems programmes within the business.
- The team combines business change, training and testing expertise to deliver a high-quality end-user deployment experience.
- The Business Systems Delivery Team is accountable for managing the change and deploying the iERP programme content across the Clients' global footprint.
- Proven experience in a Test Management role
- Experience of using Atlassian applications and HP ALM
- Experience in SAP EWM testing
- Experience of working with defect management systems, such as HP ALM / JIRA
- Understanding and knowledge of business requirements and solution design methodologies
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Proven ability to remain positive and focussed under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to identify key information from various data sources
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a proven track record of establishing, building and maintaining relationships
- Working in a fast-paced environment and ability to adapt to a changing working environment
- Responding quickly and decisively to changing circumstances and to tight timescales
- Using test management tools e.g. HP ALM, JIRA MS Office suite (e.g. PowerPoint, Word, Excel, SharePoint, etc.)
- Knowledge of SAP S/4
- Knowledge of Plant Maintenance systems Advanced Test Manager Certification Statistical Analysis and Data Flow Testing
- Agile Scrum delivery methodology
- The Role as a UAT Manager on the iERP programme you will be responsible for ensuring that systems, services, and end-to-end processes are tested, integrated and operationally ready.
- You will work closely with business leads within the transformation programme as well as internal and external developers and lead them to deliver the test strategy, which will fully test that the design is accurately implemented.
- The role will also be responsible for the processes/controls and reporting to ensure that testing meets agreed quality standards for operational acceptance and all relevant stakeholders have visibility of testing progress, User Acceptance Testing, Production Acceptance Testing and Quality Assurance within business departments.
- You will be communicating and engaging across the Programme to ensure stakeholders and all constituent projects understand and are committed to delivery of testing and required operational activities in line with the delivery and programme plans.
- Working with development teams, third parties, operations teams, and business areas to plan, co-ordinate and manage/facilitate testing (included interdependencies) you will ensure the agreed test strategy is correctly implemented.