Order Ref: 39268
Position Title: Trainer
Duration: 4 Month Rolling Contract
Division: Manufacturing Engineering
- The deployment of SAP Plant Maintenance as a module of our Integrated Enterprise Resource Planning (iERP) programme will enable users to effectively plan, schedule & execute required Maintenance activity within our Manufacturing facilities.
- Our Client has a vision to align our maintenance processes across our business profile to enable our teams to deliver an efficient & effective service to maintain manufacturing operations.
- To enable the Client to meet our ambitious digitalisation plans, a Business Systems Delivery team has been established as part of the development of a class leading, high performing and best practice Transformation Organisation.
- The Business Systems Delivery team is the crucial bridge between technical delivery and companywide adoption, acting as the mechanism to maximise the value and benefit of the Manufacturing Systems programmes within the business.
- The team combines business change, training and testing expertise to deliver a high-quality end-user deployment experience.
- The Business Systems Delivery Team is accountable for managing the change and deploying the iERP programme content across the Client's global footprint.
- Proven experience in a Trainer role
- Experience of material creation using recording software (SAP EN / Power point)
- Experience collecting, documenting and planning the Training Needs for a project.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experience in ERP learning data analysis, metrics, and reporting
- Excellent behaviours to allow interaction at all organisation levels from shop floor to Director
- Working with business partners, internally and externally
- Structured, organised and disciplined in approach to planning
- Ability to deliver with urgency
- Ability to work with ambiguity
- Self-directed and self-paced
- Knowledge of SAP S/4
- Knowledge of Plant Maintenance systems Advanced Test Manager Certification Agile Scrum delivery methodology
- The Trainer's overarching objective is ensuring robust delivery to business end users, getting the organisation engaged and ready for the change, and ensuring that the change is adopted and sustained.
- In order to achieve this, the Trainer will be able to monitor and manage the impact of change.
- Key activities include: Process assessment and stakeholder identification in the form of a Training Needs Analysis (TNA) Design and create role-based SAP user training (using products such as SEN)
- Developing training content including classroom courses, online learning courses, assessments, videos, simulations, and quick reference guides
- Evaluating the SAP users level of knowledge at appropriated levels
- Identify and on board Early Adopters and Super Users Conducting training impact assessments
- Creating stakeholder training and engagement plans, and supporting the communication of these to relevant End Users
- Any other given task that falls into the employee's qualifications or abilities