Position Title: Test Rig & System Integration Lead Engineer
Duration: 6 Month Rolling Contract
Division: Engineering Operations
- Test Rig & System Integration Lead Engineer
- This role will be within the Facility & Technology Development Team at the Client.
- Working closely with the development team and facility owners (customers) to provide Integration expertise & support with new Test Facility commissioning.
- The role will see the associate responsible for the broad development of systems across test facilities.
- This will range from project initialisation/specification all the way through to commissioning.
- Secondly the role will involve the reactive support of all Engineering Labs and their facilities, providing control knowledge and problem solving to support breakdowns.
- Advanced knowledge of Servo-Hydraulic Test Systems. (MTS, Instron, MOOG).
- Experience of Facility and systems development
- Other Systems experience (other than Servo-Hydraulic).
- Established experience working in Servo-Hydraulic or Structural testing Domain.
- Experience of commissioning testing facilities.
- Must be self-motivated, keen to take on responsibility & able to work to a high standard with minimal supervision.
- Ability to coach and develop engineers where required.
- Friendly, flexible person with good communication skills.
- Ability to work theoretically and practically with people in different teams, at all levels of the business.
- 5+ year's prior experience in a related role.
- Knowledge of PLC Systems, Safety control systems (PILZ etc.).
- Test Engineer background, experience of testing methodology