12 Month Initial Contract
£37ph (Inside IR35)
- To enable the Client to meet our ambitious digitalisation plans, a Business Systems Delivery team has been established as part of the development of a class leading, high performing and best practice Transformation Organisation.
- The Business Systems Delivery team is the crucial bridge between technical delivery and companywide adoption, acting as the mechanism to maximise the value and benefit of the Manufacturing Digitalisation & Innovation programmes within the business.
- The team combines change management, business readiness, training and testing expertise to deliver a high-quality end-user deployment experience.
- The Business Systems Delivery Team is accountable for managing the change and deploying manufacturing programme content across the Clients' global footprint.
- This opportunity is for a Systems Trainer position based in Halewood, Liverpool.
Key activities include:
- Deliver role-based user training
- Support our onsite training team with administration activities such as room planning, gathering equipment, getting users ready
- Evaluating the users' level of knowledge at appropriated levels
- Conducting training impact assessments
- Creating stakeholder training and engagement plans, and supporting the communication of these to relevant end users
- Developing training content including classroom courses, online learning courses, assessments, videos, simulations, and quick reference guides
- Any other given task that falls into the employee's qualifications or abilities
- Proven experience as a Trainer
- Available to work on-site 5 days per week
- Good at planning and coordinating multiple activities amongst a wide stakeholder group
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills
- Proven ability to remain positive and focused under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven track record of establishing, building and maintaining relationships
- Working in a fast-paced environment and ability to adapt to a changing working environment
- Responding quickly and decisively to changing circumstances and able to deal with ambiguity
- MS Office suite (e.g. PowerPoint, Word, Excel, SharePoint, etc.)
- Knowledge of Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Knowledge of Manufacturing processes
- Previously used SAP EN or Articulate
- Not hybrid working.
- Occasional requests to support our Midland sites