Order Ref: 39464
Position Title: Supplier Relationship Management Specialist
Duration: 12 Month Rolling Contract
Rate: Umbrella £29 per hour Inside IR35
- Reporting to the Off Cycle Purchasing Manager this role will see you have responsibility for managing the external supply chain from the Clients' suppliers.
- Your main focus and priority will be ensuring supplier performance to meet Client Quality, Cost, Delivery, Innovation and Sustainability (QCDIS) requirements
- Responsible for all post sourcing and contract management activities for designated commodities and suppliers within your region.
- You will develop and execute key performance indicators across the designated regional suppliers, engaging with stakeholders and specialists within the Purchasing Function as required, ensuring supplier performance to meet the Clients' QCDMT requirements.
- This role is also a pivotal role for interface with other key functions within the Client and acts as a core conduit for true cross-functional working across Production Purchasing, MP&L, STA, Product Engineering, Cost Engineering and Manufacturing.
- Supplier relationship management
- Cost management
- Supplier negotiations
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience.
- Commercial awareness and/or purchasing background.
- Ability to work independently, results driven, demonstrating tenacity, drive and perseverance with the ability to deliver operational plans in a complex, highly demanding environment.
- Identify opportunities for creating value in a commodity or commodities.
- A resilient and enthusiastic individual who responds constructively to new ideas and inputs.
- A strong communicator with the ability to communicate effectively with key stakeholders to influence cross-functional engagement.
- An effective team player actively develops and supports team members.
- Delivering complex supply chain solutions in a fast paced, high pressured manufacturing environment
- An individual with a proven track record in delivering results in both favourable and unfavourable conditions.
- The ability to challenge in a positive way whilst building credibility and trust through experience and personal style.
- Experience of working in a global, multi-cultural environment
- Demonstrates our Creators' Code behaviours of Customer Love, Unity, Integrity, Growth and Impact.
- Continually working hard to deliver a modern luxury experience to earn and keep our customers' trust and loyalty.
- Embracing differences, being empathetic, welcoming challenges together empowering each other to deliver.
- Building trust by speaking openly and honestly, listening attentively, and treating others respectfully.