Position Title: Senior Commodity Buyer
Duration: 6 months rolling
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Description of the assignment
- Establish, negotiate and maintain commercial contracts with terms that are in the
- company's best interest
- Actively drive and participate in continuous improvement and development of
- processes and systems, both internally and externally
- Be professional, solution oriented and commercial in your profession
- Seek and invite for collaborative way of working internally and externally
- Actively drive and participate in creating effective and long-term supplier relationships
- Pro-actively identify, research, and evaluate suppliers that meet the company's
- standards of price, quality, timing, and reliability of supply.
- Ensure corrective actions are taken when necessary
- Actively conduct research on potential suppliers and vendors and other industry trends
- as a source of accurate and up-to-date information for purchasing activities.
- Actively and continuously monitor status of suppliers and maintain supplier database
- When required, actively track and follow up material deliveries
- Communicate and be available to internal customers.
- Communicate and be available to suppliers.
- Participate in cross functional teams and collaborate with internal stakeholders
- Work towards commodity-based structure and take full commodity-responsibility
- Responsible to develop and implement sourcing strategies and Commodity Business Plans
- Perform special assignments as agreed with management
Qualifications and skills required for the assignment
- Deeply knowledge within Purchasing
- Experience in setting commodity structure and worked with commodity structure
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good overall administration skills
- Self- initiative
- SAP experience