Risk Operations Manager
Immediate Start: 6-month rolling contract
Hybrid: Warwick (twice per week)
Inside IR35: £38.50ph / £308pd
- The Operations Risk Manager sits in the Industrial Operations Strategy function within the Company.
- Managing a team of two analysts, this role has responsibility for managing a digital process to monitor and triage risks that may impact the supply of goods and services across the Company's' global supply base.
- Working with a cross functional group, the Operations Risk team undertake analysis to understand the exposure, impact, velocity and proximity of risks to determine action required and forward pass mitigation actions into squads for action.
- From the outset, you will have a high level of responsibility and be uniquely placed to shape, define and drive resilience into our value chain for the business and our customers
- Supply Chain Management
- Risk Management
- Team Management
- An effective and authentic leader, who actively cares and supports team members whilst driving high standards
- Excellent knowledge and experience of key Supply Chain issues and challenges including globalisation, product and process digitisation, drivers of supply chain risk, supply chain strategy development to build resilience.
- Strong appreciation for changing policy, technology and socio-economic macro trends that could impact the Company's global supply chain.
- Great people manager with a track record for defining and delivering new processes
- Has the tenacity, drive and perseverance, leading the team to create and deliver strategies in a complex and sometimes ambiguous environment
- A strong communicator with the ability to communicate effectively with key stakeholders to influence cross-functional alignment
- Ability to engage collective understanding and experience of specialist teams to deliver outstanding results.
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience