Risk Management Support/Analyst - Business
Immediate Start: 6-month contract (rolling)
Hybrid: Warwick (twice per week)
Inside IR35: £26.50ph / £212pd
- Business Risk Management Support Analyst
- This role will facilitate Product Engineering's adherence to the Clients' Prepared Corporate Policy (CP3-003 Prepared Organisational Resilience Management System) supporting the PE Business Risk Management Lead Engineer in their duties.
- They will support the coordination of a Business Impact Assessment that covers all of Product Engineering's key facilities and processes, working closely with the Corporate Security & Business Protection Resilience Team.
- In response to the BIA, this person will need to support the creation of all associated Business Continuity Plans (BCP) required to mitigate all significant risks identified then organise & support the creation of annual scenarios to exercise these BCPs.
- Previous experience of Risk Management & Resilience Planning
- Experience of working against Risk Mitigation strategies Project management and analytical skills
- Experience and knowledge of Enterprise/Business Risk Management
- Experience of delivering Business Continuity Plans in facilities or key processes
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience
- Key Performance Indicators Timely completion of Business Impact Analysis (BIA) across Product Engineering
- Creation of complete set of Business Continuity Plans in response to BIA for Product Engineering Key Interactions
- Director, Product Engineering Business Excellence
- Product Engineering Resilience Champion
- Enterprise Risk Manager
- Corporate Security & Business Protection Corporate Resilience Team
- Product Engineering Facility & key Process Owners